NOTE: HDR Supervision records were last updated 28th of August 2018. Up to date supervisor data will be available in the SAMS student database during Q4 2018.
All other records displayed by MyResearch are updated each morning outside business hours.
MyResearch provides staff with a personalised view of records in RMIT's central research management database: ResearchMaster. Records include research publications, current grant applications, details of externally funded projects, ethics approvals and supervision of RMIT research students. The ResearchMaster database is the responsibility of the Research and Innovation Portfolio.
- view your publication outputs, ethics applications and compliance module records using the Student Research Outputs
Reporting additional publications (2011 to present) -
the main RMIT website explains how to report your research publications and outputs
[login required]. Users now only need to identify a single author from RMIT when using Research outputs capture
to report publications. Research Office staff will add additional authors listed on the output.
Do you think some data needs updating? Database records can't be changed using this application. If you believe there is an error or omission please email clear details of the problem to the appropriate contact:
- Research outputs: firstname.lastname@example.org This application displays a specific bibliographic format for each publication type. Data can be changed (including the order of authors) but the format can't be altered on an ad-hoc basis. Author names are only displayed in the format: [last name][comma][first initial].
- Contracts: email@example.com
- Projects: firstname.lastname@example.org The amounts applied for and approved are displayed by this application. Details of project finances can be checked in SAP using the relevant WBS number.
- HDR Completions: please contact the School of Graduate Research.
- Ethics: the relevant ethics committee below