MyResearch provides staff with a personalised view of records in RMIT's central research management database: ResearchMaster. Records include research publications, current grant applications, details of externally funded projects, ethics approvals and supervision of RMIT research students. The ResearchMaster database is the responsibility of the Research and Innovation Portfolio.
- view your publication outputs, ethics applications and compliance module records using the Student Research Outputs
Do you think some data needs updating? Database records can't be changed using this application. If you believe there is an error or omission please email clear details of the problem to the appropriate contact:
- Research outputs: email@example.com This application displays a specific bibliographic format for each publication type. Data can be changed (including the order of authors) but the format can't be altered on an ad-hoc basis. Author names are only displayed in the format: [last name][comma][first initial].
- Contracts: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Projects: email@example.com Only research projects with external funding received by RMIT are recorded. The amounts applied for and approved are displayed by this application. Details of project finances can be checked in SAP using the relevant WBS number.
- Supervision and completion of RMIT students: please contact the School of Graduate Research. For changes in supervision, please be clear about your role (e.g. Senior supervisor) and the date it started.
- Ethics: the relevant ethics committee below